bunny in a beret

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Two full days in bed!


A Dream come true, perhaps?



NO!


Yuck Yuck yuckckckckckc Not when you can't move 'cos your stomach is being ever so peculiar and you've been throwing up and have a fever whenever you try and stand up; -with what seems to have turned out to be the north-carmarthenshire-clan's sick bug.

Yucky yuck. I'm so bored of this.. woke up on ......monday ( I think) morning instantly feeling my tummy as being weird.. made my way to the toilet and back, only to lie on my bed curled up for a while..and say to Emi (being just round the corner on her bed) that I'm not feeling to good.. and her to reply that she isn't either! weirdness. She beat me to being sick first though. And you feel better after being sick.. I suppose.

So that was monday. Bed. I lay there, except for when I got up-all day. A whole 24 hours I stayed in that bed. Argh! And my brother had all his friends round for his birthday party and I could hear them all running about and being outdoors and such fun things. *sigh*

My bed is also very soft -which is normally a good thing, but because I'd been laying in it for so long my back was abolutely killing me. And despite having slept quite a bit and having been sick a few times I was dead bored. Amazingly enough. Also at 10 pm 'A Fish Called Wanda' was due to be on television, and so I decided to try and get out of bed and aim to be downstairs in half an hour for that. But that ended up in my lying on the stairs in a hot sweat unable to go any further. I managed it though, good thing I set off early.

I tried eating something while watching John Cleese and Michael Palin and I managed a whole two small slices of apple and a sip of banana milk shake! *sigh*
Anyway, so there I stayed, in front of the television. I couldn't face going back to bed because my back hurt too much, (not that I could make it that far vertically anyway) so I rolled onto the floor and half slept there. Hehe.. I had the television on all night which was really weird - emi stayed up till 1 or half 1am then made her way to bed, still feeling a bit headachey and tummy-poorly. But it was fun watching late-night rubbish with her on tv for a bit.

Also there was an earthquake wasn't there..? I don't know if I dreamt it or not, because I'd left it on BBC 1 all night and I remember trying to tell my mum in the morning but I couldn't think of the word for earth quake.. Poor Indonesia and malaysia.. scary stuff

So, I stayed on the floor 'till the next 12 hour mark (about 10am) when my back began to hurt the opposite way from being on such a hard surface for so long.
I tried to get some food I think, after a while, a bit of home-made bread and marmite, and some tomatoes, then felt stable enough to HAVE a BATH!! yaaaay! that was sooo good. But then I felt really tired and wobbily again so I went back to bed till half twoish. Mmmm sleep. Then I woke up and felt like I should be well enough to do something by now, but my hand/eye coordination wasn't working all that well and I was knackered.. so I gave up and lay in front of the television again with my quilt. *sigh*

Oh! And then me and Emi ended up watching the Little Mermaid video!!!! It was fantastic!!! Hehehe. I love the little mermaid. It really is such a jolly good film. I highly reccomend it.

And here I am now after a bit more television and recouperation. Emi says that Janie and Ezie have also been sicking and before Jessie's awesome party Danny'd been up all night decorating the toilet with his innards, poor Danny. I'd like to know what it is that's made everyone ill all of a sudden, before whe knew about Janra and Ezra we blamed it on the poor quiche, which was maybe a little unfair on the quiche. and I've just heard that Jas, Tom and Ray have had the illness too...awww

It really was a brilliant party! I had so much fun. It was so lovely to see everyone -especially the people I haven't seen in ages. And especially the people I have seen recently too actually.
Little Johnny played so well.. fantabulousness.

Hah.. Dylan from Boston is also ill! What is the world coming to.

Oh and Beth's 18th was pretty cool! I did have a nice time, pity me and Em couldn't get there any earlier, but it was good anyway. Happy eighteenth beffy (-:=

Ohh.. I keep getting dizzy and I feel strangely hot.. (sorry if this blog has been a bit too much detail for you..but that's what blogs are for me 'dears ) I have to go to carmarthen tomorrow to a) have an adventure with bethy and b) have a brace (full). Which'll be fun.. interesting.. hmm

anyway I'm off now, see you all later lovelies. p.s. wednesday/thursday of next week round here, anyone? assuming we haven't all died of the black death by then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home