bunny in a beret

Monday, February 07, 2005

Yo dudes. Thought I'd mention the weekend.. seeing as it was such a blast! heh. Me, Emi and Danny went on an adventure to London to see CAKE the fabulous, met many-a-fine-friend and bought many-a-fine-garment real cheap. Also I fainted/collapsed a teeny bit inbetween the support act and Cake themselves.. it wasn't very fun at the time, but it's cool to be able to say I've done. Staying at Kwong's ruled. Seeing Kwong ruled, seeing Luke ruled, seeing Chris ruled, meeting all the new people we met ruled too. Will and Matt from bournmouth in particular. It was really very fun. I'm not going to go into all the details though. If you're in need of an adventure.. reading about one won't help. I'm free for adventure-buddy-rent-outs for a respectable rate per hour too.

anyway, yum yum yum life is fun. College is kind of dull though, seeing as most people are in the smelly land of Rome. And most of those who aren't, aren't in college. I went in today to develop the black and white film that I took in Mornington Crescent underground station with Emi Kwong and Danny. They've come out ok.. quite underexposed. I'll learn though. The Next film will be better. Photography (the proper kind) is dead hard by the way!

So for this next brief I have to go to an urban area I haven't been to before, take a roll of film and fill an A4 sketch book with drawings and such like. Hmmmm... where haven't I been. I have the day off tomorrow and friday (My Birthday incase anyone's forgotten) to go 'there' wherever that is. Any suggestions welcome. And anyone who'd like to join me is welcome too, because I do like taking pictures of people more than 'urban areas'.

So, I'll leave it at that for now. Birthday on Friday. cool. dunno what I'll do in the day. I'm going to Karate and then maybe Brecon in the evening, and on saturday I'm managing the shop and going to the multi-birthday-party in Towy Bridge. Which I highly recommend. Any invitations for a lift home, or to a bed at least, whould be greatly appreciated. (*cough*all of last year I spent giving lifts*cough*)

bye 'till then then! Yum yum Yum. Life is fun. Even when you smash into telegraph poles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home