bunny in a beret

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Awwwww! You lot are so lovely! Truan's mexican/birthday party last night was so cool. It had a couple of not-so-good bits, but they all emounted to good so it's cool. (well.. there may be some aspects that I don't know of because that's just how I see it). All very exciting too. But then I wasn't one of the protagonists or their other halfs- so it may not have been quite so for them.

Tee Hee.

Beth! stop working and come out! I miss you!

I got home at a grand time of 7am after not really sleeping at all, but that wasn't too bad considering. I then left poor emily to her own devices and collapsed into bed for a couple of hours. Got up a couple of times and realised I couldn't make a whole day like that, so gave in and slept till I really felt like getting up. At about 3.30pm. Yeeeeeeeah being 19 is gooooood.

I'm happy. Jolly Jolly happy-o. My birthday ruled. Yesterday ruled. My friends rule. OoOo and it's the 14th of february tomorrow. Hmm.. interesting.

Bye for now! lots of love and hugs and pokes and dances and handstands and ear-pulls and kisses and everything soppy like that. Dear me. urgh, soppyness. (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home