bunny in a beret

Friday, February 11, 2005

Hey there fellow 19 year olds (and everyone else) yays. I feel very wise all of a sudden. And that I can do pretty much anything because 19 year olds are pretty and go and lots of travels with friends to distant places. Although, taking today as the first day of my 19-year-hood, it's not a very good example. I came to brecon so as to catch a bus to cardiff and take a roll of film using Davy (because he's the only one free, and he happens to be in cardiff) but as I was arriving I saw the cardiff bus passing the other way. So now I have to wait till 12.40 until the next bus. Which'll give me 2 hours there. I do want to do something today. Cardiff seems attractive, Brecon, does not. Hope it works anyway. Fie on you all who are otherwise engadged and can't come and do something adventurous with me!! )-:= Family traditions, or school work especially.

(-:=

So.. here I am. Karate tonight which'll be dead fun I think.

Bye then! I'm sure I'll update at some point about my friday-fun. p.s. Tomorrow: Truan's mexican party, next saturday: the towy bridge multi-birthday party that was going to happen this weekend.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home