bunny in a beret

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hey! Heh, I had a good birthday!! yays! In the eventuality of the end of the day I was happy.

I did eventually get to cardiff to take my roll of film, and had a really cool time seeing davy again and meeting Matt, then stupidly missed my bus back (by going to the bus station rather than grayfriars road. Of course.). This made me all annoyed and cross and a feeling a bit lost. *sniff* I tried catching the train but it was very complecated, cost me £7.65 and then I realised the train going to Milford Haven (via llanelli) would have got to llanelli at some stupid time like 7.30, when the train I was going to hop on to to go home was at 5.30. ARGH! (I got a refund for the ticket then) And went to call Davy. Hustler is a good film incase any of you ever have the opportunity to watch it. We drove up later, and I hung about in the 'dogs' with Adam with a pint till my lifthome came past at half 11. That was actually fun too! OooOo! And then! when I got home at 12 I ate lots of my birthday cake which was absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!! yayyyy! (-:=

Except for the fact I missed my bus, and therefore missed Karate (the first session!) and paid £3 that I didn't use for the ticket, and the fact it made me very annoyed and cold and wet, and that I owe davy a fiver, and that I lost my phone about 3 times and my new mp3 player once..it was all in all a decent day. Yay.

So that's what 19 year olds do. Cool. And for the second day of my 19-hood, you ask? I am managing the shop in Brecon and then going to Truan's mexican party tonight! Yay! All of you at Kath and Janie's house have to come too! It'll be very cool if you do. Oh and THANKYOUUUUUU SOOOO much for the Card Janie!!!! I got home last night and it was so fab!!! heheh brilliant!! (-:= And thanks for the text kwong and serena, presents Emi (although while I'm writing this you're sitting about 2 metres away, but I couldn't leave you out), card Sam, I loved the email ez; and everything everyone they mean lots to me! (-:=

I'm happppppyyyyyy!!! hooraaay (-:= (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home