bunny in a beret

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hey.

Kath.. I've never seen whatever show that show-quiz is based on, but apparently I'm Lucas.



Which Empire Records character would YOU be? Hmmm?
This quiz made while Angel was procrastinating her ass off.


"You are the "Chinese dude from the Karate Kid". You may seemingly talk in circles but deep down, you are very aware of everything that is going on. Your life used to suck, but you're now quite happy with your friends you have now, and would do anything for them. Even if it means risking an ass-kicking from your adopted father. Oh yeah, and you pissed the bed until you were 7. You know all, see all, and are a shoplifter's worst nightmare. Damn the man!"

See.. I always knew it. (except for the highly untrue bed thing..oh and the adopted father bit..and my life didn't really used to suck..and I'm not sure about the shoplifting thing..?!?!)

So there we have it. I don't know who 'corey' is, but I'm sure she's a nice character to be similar to. (based on this quiz anyway.)

So how is everyone? I'm normal. I have 60 units of college work to do, and 40 units of time. As always. Yesterday I worked in the shop. Then in the evening babysat--- which was Super Fun!!!! It was really cool. I had great fun. We watched lord of the rings (two towers) and Recess (as always) and ate tons of food that had more sugar and miscellaneous fat and crap in it than macdonalds. --Wait..Maybe that's being a bit too extreme. It didn't have the terrible background that the M-company does either. Ok.. I take that back. It was just highly sugary and additivey. Nothing on the scale of the M-company really.. what was I thinking..

argh.. I'm babbling and using too many dot-dot-dots...

Hmm. And Today I've spent all day taking photographs on my REAL camera. Which is Dead hard because I don't know how to use it!!!!! aperature, F numbers, Exposure, ASA, lighting, put 'em all together! and --> You get some very bad results. Well.. we'll see tomorrow when they're developed.

I'm waiting now for the 3rd text from college revealing the third lot of 4 titles. It's a 'photomarathon' and therefore we have 12 hours to take 12 pictures with 12 individual random titles. It's cool.. so far the titles have been= unavoidable, january, euphoric, taste, distance, blue, celebrity, and one more.....*thinks*......oh I'm going to have to go and check now.

I have my other project to do now too, the one I didn't do over the holidays and that is in on friday. So I'd better go. I can't be bothered to check that last word, sorry!

Bye for now (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home