bunny in a beret

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Hey there folks

Thankyou again kathy for putting up all the photos on to Web-a-photo (-:=

Everyone go to Kath's blog and use the links to see all six thousand billion of them! (Kath's blog link is right there ----> use it!)

They're very fun.
Mmm. I haven't much more I want to say really. Today I went on an exploration/adventure/mission with edward, which turned out a little bit rubbish because we were seen (from a distance) by a farmer, which defeats the point, especially since we were seen more than once. If this was a proper mission we'd be dead!! or at least fired. (I was playing the part of an actor, and Bod was playing the part of a soldier -american, I might point out. Which I use as the excuse for us losing.) Ah well. we got very muddy and it was good exercise.

God it took me ages to spell exercise. Hmm.

anyway, see you all soon hopefully, it was lovely to see everyone (-:=
kisses xx xx x x x x x x xm xxx x x x x xxx x x x x etc

(-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home