bunny in a beret

Friday, December 17, 2004

Hellooooo there.

Yays. I went to a groovy old party last night, 'twas all cosy and sweet. (-:= With super cool people, afros, swords and all. yummyness.

New Years Eve in the Monkey Bar in Swansea anyone? =:-D

I've also got the college Video camera!! wooo! so I can make leetle films! But only when I've bought a tape for it )-:= which costs currency that I, being a student, don't have. That, my friends: smells. But is also fun in a stereotype forfillment way.

This morning, after being woken at gentle time in the morning with a round of toast and watermelon slice, being huddled up with lovely Emily and Bradley on each side, with a quilt over the whole length of the seatee, I was happy and content. Bethy drove us down back into town (10 miles out). We managed to squeeze in the back which was quite fun, with sleeping bags, Frederick the sheep skin, bags and four people. (-:= Me Beffy and Emi then went shopping for christmas gifts for our favourite people, which was jolly good fun. Well.. it was extremely fun really. Just one of those really lovely on-a-par-with-chocolate nice things.

Yum Yum yum yum. Good mood.

righty ho then, I may...e-mail some folks, then do some other activity until bed-y time (-:=

byes, pour maintenant. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home