bunny in a beret

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

yeah.

I'm in a muddle of moods now. Excited, excited even more, happy, fed up, not-so-happy, annoyed.

And in a fluctuating order, not necessarily going down down down like they did above.

I'm really excited about this friday because there's a gig on with one of my favourite bands playing (Alcatraz Melon Project, please note!!!) and jointly I'll get to catch up with friends then too. That's where the not-so-happy comes in, I miss people! miss you Bethy, Kathy, Janie, Davy, Ezra, Luke -who I haven't spoken to in yonks, and Kwong who I just spoke to actually. *sigh*. I did enjoy mpyt last night though, it was especially fun to be with Danny and Emi-o. (-:=

I'm also excited even more because we three kings are going to see THE BEST band, in no less than the whole WORLD (or universe too) in like.. less than a month!!!! I do love CAKE. And going with Emi and Danny too! yays.

Urg. Why do we live so far away from anyone?!? I want to nip round and see friends.. but no. It would take me an hour to walk down the tretuous path to either Emi or Dan's houses which are the closest.

4 hours travelling on a bus is too much in one day. Even 2 hours a time (which is more accurate) is draining. My back's starting to complain too because they're not all that easy to sit on for so long, not to mention sleep on (which is what I do mostly, to pass the time.) I don't mind all that much because it is completely free.. but for every single day gets a bit tedious.

I'm going to go and do some artey work now, it should pick my mood up a bit. Then I'll be off to bed for 10ish at the latest.

Lots of love and hugs and love and cuddles (-:= x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home