bunny in a beret

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Greetings. I'm acctually not going anywhere tonight and I have about 2 hours to use before making my way to the land of Nod at a rediculously early time.

I wonder if I have anything to say today? Yes, I think I do. I always have something to write about, whether it's the state of the world, or the state of my room I'll still write it. Today... I'll write about whatever I think of, which usually starts with what I've done or what I'll be doing. Ok then.

Tomorrow I'm staying in carmarthen! yay, there's a Ska night on in the Student Union. I'm not a huge fan of Ska type stuff myself.. I like it, certain ska-makers more than others, but there's a couple of people in college who are mad about it and just can't wait to get skanking. So there's quite a few of us going I think. Should be cool.

Up 'till now I've been driving up to youth theatre (mypt) every night which -at around 70 miles altogether- gets quite a mission. Especially with having to get up at 6am because I only get back at around a quater to 11pm. It all gets a bit heavy after a while. But today I'm not going!! yay!!

Don't you just hate it when the times when you most feel like being alone and sulking -are the times that being with friends is the most valuable? When they can really pick up your mood. Silly. Although I sometimes find that I slightly enjoy being unhappy or tearful every now-and-then.. It's quite dramatic really. And besides crying is physically good for you in many ways. Especially if it involves Hedgehogs. *sigh*

I'm off now to do the things I do. Au revoir mes amis x (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home