bunny in a beret

Friday, October 15, 2004

Hello there! Yes this is a new post if you happen to be blog-scanning. How frustrating it is when no-one has updated anything. Well I will. Things are cool.. Emi's birthday was last night and it was just super, magical even. I loved having a supreme selection of my best friends here all dressed up in silly/posh clothes. It was only a little 'do, so there was only a few of us, but it was nice. (i.e. I'm not saying if you weren't there you're not one of my/Emi's best friends) We had champange, and games, and lots of fun little friendly type things. (-:= Happy birthday Emidoo!
Today I was chuffed twice!!! (yeah, how cool is that!) Someone said I looked like Milla Jokovich (can't spell her name) which I think is a bit iffy but nice anyway, and also I did a bit of modeling for someone doing a photographic competition for Tetley!! Hah!!

It was really nice to see people yesterday (-:=

CAKE SOON!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO soooo exited!!!

except.. Those around me know I have this stupid brace and I 'apparently' "have" to have 4 teeth out to make room for the others.. pfft.. Which scares me because (a) I like my teeth (b) I hated my old dentist because I don't trust him and he gave me fillings (well..one) for no reason and almost gave me FOUR more when -after having an X-ray somewhere else they were FINE. EVIL. You can't go around not trusting dentists, it's just scary. So I've changed to these lovely people in Llanelli, who are ever so friendly and do O-Zone treatment which is fantastic and brilliant. But.. I still don't like the idea of having teeth out..I just have very bad memories about when I had the filling and the injection hurting soooo much. EEEEEK. I'm not scared of much but this makes me want to curl up and hide from anyone who's ever been in the vicinity of a dentistry course in their life. Anyway.. My point was that I've got one appointment a couple of days before going to London for CAKE.. which may not be a good idea. Hmm. May change that. After all, when we meet cake backstage and they all want us to go on tour with them so much they'll pay us, I'd prefer to have my teeth how they are for all the photoshoots we'd have to sit through. ah well..(-:=

EEEEKKKKK!!!! SCARY!!!!!! *sniff*

Where was I..? um.. oh.. p.s. I hate orthadontists too.. especially ones called Emyr something-or-other. Hasn't a clue what he's talking about. And he's so single minded. Idiot. If I wasn't blogging I'd go into why he's such a poo, but I'll stop now. sorry. grr.

We have our new preject for college.. this one is practically 2 weeks long (v. short) and one week of that is half term.. which is full of youth theatre tech-week. *sigh* I sound like Emily with all the stuff I'm trying to fit in. I won't have any time to choose which hallowe'en party I go to!

Hmm.. Have to go now I have rehersals tomorrow and stuff on sunday, I also went to bed late and have had a fairly sleepy day doing contextual studies (lights off watching dreary film clips..Z Z Z z z z ) Nighty night all (-:= x x x kiss kiss hug etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home