bunny in a beret

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Ohhh Dear... One of my most best activities is being temporarily postponed )-:= One out of two of our Judo clubs' instructors is leaving, and the other one is going on a course or something to get a full instructors license. Six-Eight weeks is a rough estimate of the time we have to survive without Towy Judo club. *moan*. ( www.towyjudo.org.uk -I'm mentioned at the bottom! after getting my first grading..hehe)
Not that this is of any interest to any one else but the other four people above year 8 in our little club.. but I'll go on anyway: There's a club in Pontardylais, which people are suggesting attending in place of our dear little one, but a) That is miles away! and b) they have a reeeeally gruesome fitness thing at the start, for like an hour or something which does not sound great, my lungs cannot handle cardio-vascular overload, or even underload, I can do stretching fine, but not running about for six years. So I might go down with Joe from our club to have a look.

Other Stuff: School, quite entertaining. Nice and friendly now there are lots of friend-type-people in sixth form (-:= and I get to wear my lovely black £40 DKNY charity shop jumper that is just lovely (hehehe... ok ok, £4 acctually!!-yay). And also being a deputy head pupil is preee-tty groovy. hehehhe. in a slightly hypocritical way. I never used to get voted for things. hah.

MPYT!!! I'm re-attending youth theatre! which is pretty cool and happy. Pancakes! (wink wink)
Also while going to mpyt we popped round to see good old buddie ezra-link, who's presence on arrival made me comment: 'Ezra is so incredibly sexy! I can't get over the extent to which his sexiness goes!'

Um... what else is happening? I missed a party (or three) last saturday which I was not best pleased at. Especially as it was just over the hill from our house.

Squibber is now in the dictionary apparently.. means some strange thing like unease.

Moquette is now my bunny's name.. incase I haven't mentioned him before.. hehe..
He's so cute..

I repeatedly keep getting up too late, but not late enough to miss the bus and go in in the car (hmm...) so I just end up rushing. This is not a very jolly predicament. So I should go to bed relitively early tonight ...seeing as it's 11.25pm I'm not doing very well.

I have my driving test on the 29th of October!!! arghghg!!! yay!!!! eeeekkk!!! hooray!!! arrrr!! I SOOOO want to pass! I'm going to be killed by so many people if I don't... (inc. myself). I reeeally hope....! = : - S [god- driving costs a Fortune!]

Eddie Izzard RULES completely. he's SOOOOOO utterly cool you would not believe, unless you also have heard his standing upright comedian-ing. Ou est la plume de ma tante???!!!?!

hehehe. I laugh. heheehhe... The Coral are friendly nice sound makers. Cake rule as ever. See you all. cos I need you nice people. You should feel appreciated. (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home