bunny in a beret

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

London Blog number two! (-:=

Righty ho, what have I done since last blogged. I have been to the Globe theatre on a whim, got into the £25 "Gentelman's room b" for a tenner (hehe). We watched "Dido Queen of Carthage" which was very well preformed and interesting, the set was cool too, it was like an arch in a climbing frame style, with a swing hanging off it, and a slide down from the heavens! a real slide! it was really cool.
We went to Greenwich and Cutty Sark (which is just asking to be called Sutty Cark)Before that. And went round the market there, and a particually Great super shop, that I bought a poster (ok, ok, wrapping paper) It's a very Sixties /Seventies vintage and retro kind of shop, packed full, with all this odd stuff, inc. Posers for a whole wall! gigantic.

Stayed at my mum's cousins house for the night, which was I suppose quite cool, I've only (knowingly) met her once before. She's an artist and lives with her grown up son and daughter who go in and out and in again. I lost a sock. And she had a cat who had the meanest and grooviest expression I've ever seen on a cat.

On ..the day after that (ummm..sunday perhaps?..yes) Me and my mum went to Camden Lock and then she left for the national express in Victoria, so I was all on my own! (heheihhehersefbjsekbfc) which was pretty cool. Later on I went down to Upper Street, near Angel, and walked all the way home, all along holloway road! it was cool (but tireing).

I have Spasmodic Contractions of the diafragm. (said photetically)
i.e. Hicups!!!!!!! arrrrgh -hic- rhghgh [I learnt that little scientific name ages ago watching University Challenge and scared people at school with it.. heh silly people]

Monday!! -hic- I popped down to Camden town. And met Luke and Kwong there! hooray. From there I suggested we went to Covent Garden, so we did, by foot. And continued for about 5 or 6 hours randomly walking round London! (-:= We went miles, and taking personalised "post card-y" things for -hic- people on the way, i.e. Katherine Street, Davy's Bung Hole, "Climbing on the Scaffold will result in beheading"! heheehehe. I'll send them soon. -hic- Oh and then we went to Luke's mum's, in Hackney (by bus) and stayed there for a couple of hours, I was keeping his little sister occupied, which I think his mum was grateful for. As she's 2 years old (well thats what she told me...but then she also said her mum was 18, and I was also 2.. not 17..) So she's probably about that age. Anyway, we played frisbee, and "football" (throwing the ball up in the air) and eating sawdust, and putting saw dust in coka cola bottles, and spitting, and a tiny bit of hiding the frisbee (she didn't quite get the hang of that one..) And not letting Luke have the ball when he came to play, hehe, she always ran away and gave it to me (heh heh heh cooool)

Tuesday, I went on an actual work experience day [what I came here for] And it was fair. Office work really, not that amazing. But I will go back on Friday to finish what I was doing... for a charge! !! i.e. I'll get paid £50!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehee!
In the night, we went to a Drumming thing, in a theatre thing (one of the big ones) which was brilliant! Three drummers, One from India, One from America and One from Afganistan, but now lives in Germany. They all played different drums in their own native rhythms, it was great. Except the American bloke did go on quite a bit....and on...and on.. although he was good. And at the end they all played together and were calling and answering and stuff, it was super duper great. They're SOOO fast!! I definetly recommend it.
Hah, and when we arrived home, there was the distinctive smell of marajuana wafting about...heh."boys next door" I think were the culprits,Rose, (Sue and grahams daughter, aged 10) was horrified when Sue said she liked the smell. hehe.

And Today: Sue and Graham (who I'm staying with- my mum's friends) asked me to stay in from 8 - 11am to make sure there's someone here to wait for the person to come and fix their phone. Hehe. but silly me, I woke up about 5.30am and thought it must be really late, and no-one was around so I assumed they had gone, and I must have missed the phone fixer, and I was all like " oh -poo hed" even though the sun rising and other obvious factors escaped my logic in porgress. ( I think I was still a bit asleep..) Anyway, I then went back to bed when I realised, and got up at the proper time, and am waiting for the doorbell to ring. while using the computer. (-:=

Tomorrow: I went over to Tower Bridge, Watched a play at 6.30, one we've been doing in drama, Oedipus.

(heh. that is acctually tomorrow, but I haven't done it yet..)

Anyway, thats me at the moment, The phone bloke has just come (hooray!) I lied and said I was 18 (rather sarcasticly..) cos apparently he says they're not allowed to work in a house with someone under 18 on their own (hah) so.. for once I have acctually lied about my age and someone's believed me... how strange. And I wasn't saying I was younger either. hhmmm.

Anyway again. I shall post this now, and send people emails and pictures, see you all soon (-:=

charlbunny@hotmail.com / charlbunny@rock.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home