bunny in a beret

Friday, July 18, 2003

Hello


I'm in England's capital city. How fun it is.

Points of interest:
o Went to Tate modern. What Crap. I think some of the "blue square" type 'art' is just a waste of time, ok, maybe if it looks pretty, or has some kind of meaning...
o Popped in to good ol' st. paul's pad, had a brief look around, love what he's done with the checked floor, but wasn't much more interesting.
o Wow, just saw people walking at about my head hight out the window, that is a bit strange when you're not used to it. heh. fun.
o Got an A-Z. Which is pretty cool, it's a bit like a birth rite thing, like your 18th, passing a driving test, going to high school / university, it's something that happens. Well, I think so anyway, I'm sure some people don't acctually go to London, and feel the need for an A-Z. But being the well-traveled thing I am, I use it quite reguarly.
o Got 'Time Out' The what's on guide thing. It has a Coral interview in it which is cooool, "they hate the music business..don't kiss asses.. hate publicity..etc" how utterly cool.
o Argh! more people at my head hight!
o Staying with Friends of my mum, they're very nice, one daughter, Rose, who's just finished year 5. And has gone on a communal sleep over in a church, with pizza.
o They have a guinea pig! yay, squeak squeak it's cute and called ..Smokey. I have introduced myself, and she's a bit shy, but I think we get on ok.

Tomorrow, Erm... I might ..do some wandering around, sort out a week tube-pass thing, and.. do some other stuff. Have fun everyone in your own homes. And think where you'd be if you got on a random bus/train and just went somewhere.

(-:= nighty-ho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home