bunny in a beret

Friday, August 15, 2003

fnib fnnnnnib fnib.

And he saw that it was good.


Ni!


NI!

feel the pain of the word Ni!!!!!


mwhaha. I have a muddy bottom. and am feeling daring and anti social enough to not capitalise my "i"'s. (ok, so i did the first one proper like) heeh heeh I feel sneakily naughty.
For those of you who are silly, or are boring, or don't know what i've been doing (ok, maybe i'll use proper "I"'s again), here is a simply formated brief description:

Lucie came over from France- Her brother, Pierre is staying with Ben, who had a brief 'thing' with my sister.
Ben is a tiny bit annoying. Lucie and Pierre are jolly nice. Ben's parents keep getting them to do stuff with us. They decided we might like to go on a coach to Tenby. Fun. Ben 'Borrowed' a motor boat.

I climbed through our downstairs toilet window. Which is tiny. seeing me, you wouldn't think it were possible! but having forgotten my key, I accepted the challenge I gave myself to find a way in. (although I knew my mum was about to come home.) fun.

Got 1st, 2nd and 3rd (in two compititions) in our local village show thing. Which is poppsy to do. they are soooo unsophisticated. Our neighbouring village (we're right inbetween) which we attend more frequently and with more effort, is faaaaaaar better and the competition there is quite good! I'd be lucky to have one of my photo's next to one of the winners, let alone get a prize there.

Ok ok ok. I suppose results should have a brief mention. AS: A -art, A- geog B- Drama C- Biol. I am happy, je suis content. Biol I can resit like a billion times which is good cos I knew it was bad. (-:=

Hooray.

Tomorrow. I have a super tiring day planned. Me and Lucie are going to:


make scones like my mum does, and welsh cakes (yummmy)

and..

try and get the video player to work so Lucie can see my video of About a Boy.

and...

I might go for a horse ride.


Hooray! thats it!!! I'm looking forward. 's gonna be the funnest ever man.
My bunny's soooo utterly cute. his big floppy ears, and large large gorgeous eyes. (-:=
Anyway. I have been playing lots of things tonight with Lucie, Pierre, Ben and Bryony and Edward. Heh. (heh with a captial "h") heh heh eh hehe heh. my sister gets so annoyed with Ben sometimes! she was trying to run away from him on the horse .. but he ran! and wouldn't go! which I sympathise with him, cos he doesn't know the area... anyway. funny stuff! I'm going to finish now. As someone has just said good morning to me... hmm. Au revoir!!! (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home