bunny in a beret

Thursday, August 07, 2003

HOme SweEet HoMe!!! HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYY
I love home. Drove all night last night, arrived back at this sacred place 5am. I drove from Hull, to Boston, Linconshire; then to Spalding, then to Leicester. (Said: Lei-ces-ter) Then my mum drove from there to home. We saw friends, right practically on the coast, and had lots and lots of pizza, and got soaked in their paddling pool (all except bryony who complained when she got a drop on her). And then we went to see my cousin in her new house briefly.
Sun sun sun sunsusnsusnsusnsns sun!!!!!!!!!! hooray!!!! hooray hooray it's the honey pot parade! im going to cut the lawn today. And Maybe, Maybe maybe even go down to the lake- and - - - swim!!
Anyway. can't think of the stuff I build up in my head to say here.

Have fun people. (!) yay. and listen to good music the world over and a half. confuse people and expand your comfort zones and...however that ends. (see Emily's blog). (probably). hehe. bye bye bye bye eyb eby bye (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home