bunny in a beret

Sunday, September 21, 2003

hi. I've just been blogger-surfing. (kindof..) i.e. I looked at two random other people's blog from the recently updated list, because my msn chums were being a bit lacking in the interesting conversation department. (hehe)
One was nice, about how when blogs weren't that popular, he just wrote anything and everything, but now, when writing he's aware of all the eyes watching and reading. This I thought was cool, it's true.. you do write to your audiences. Maybe the secret is to keep it completely secret? un-mentioned? un-publisised? perhaps.
The other was about who (I assume) is a girl who sings, and has a younger sister who likes neopets, and father isn't an alcoholic, and fancies someone secretly, and has likes japanese music. It was quite nice to see. (and hear.. it had funny jolly music to it.) (-:=

So I thought I'd blog. and about nothing in particular and to no particular audience.

I want someone.. an outsider... someone with no ties to anyone I know, that would be so cool. In that you could let out any inner conflict, or conquests or bouncy-ness, or what sandwiches you like, or who's getting on your nerves. Because they wouldn't know, they wouldn't care (all that much), and it wouldn't matter. But all this complicated stuff keeps occuring, and I don't always understand everything. That is life I suppose, and that is what you call therapy also. hmm.

School tomorrow. Yay. I like school at the moment, because I have lots of friendly nice people around, I like my subjects, I like the routine, (except the bus) and I haven't been there for a week. This also means I have a week's catching up to do un assisted. hooray (especially biology). ah well.

I'm going to bed now. You should all feel appreciated. yes, you, in colarado who wears a bobble hat, and you, who sits all night in the computer chair white faced, and everyone else in between. (orr....on the outside... um..)

See you sometime x charlotte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home