bunny in a beret

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Hello, and Welcome to the latest instalment of funny health-improving me-ness. Today children, we will discuss the social implications of lower Yemmen on the lesser spotted blue-tit. Oooor... perhaps ..me! (That might prove to be the more interesting option. (er...) Anyway, today I acctually only had one measly lesson. Geography, discussing what we might do in our forthcoming project.

Biology, second lesson, was cancelled due to little year 6s on their test day having their first experience of --Bunsen burners!!!!!!!!! Jones-biol, (teacher) was adament they should have this life-changing experience. So we were forced to leave our study of human gonads untill after the summer. What shame.
so I went down to the shop, didn't do much, had lunch, (veggie pastie and cream scone -yummmy-but why, lord, do they make veggie pasties smaller than regular ones? do they somehow think vegetarians eat less? or have smaller appetites? I can't understand their strange distorted bakery logic.)

I relented to the open doors of the "Gwynfe Cat Welfare" charity shop, which is a good source of beatiful evening velvet dresses (well, one anyway) and books, and rings, and all sorts really. I found some Starfish trousers, lilac/grey cord ones that are rather big for me...but only cost 50p (and they're Starfish ones!!!!!) And some groovy green ones that I will chop off below the knees to make long shorts, again, only 50p = : - D I just can't resist stuff I can make something into.

Like Keyboards, there was one being thrown out at the shop, and I had my usual "now that could be used for something..." thought, (which I get whenever I glance in skips, or bins, or charity shops..) So I retrieved it, and decided the keys would be the best bits, and if I were to take them all off, I could spell things out with them...and it would be fun...and I could use them for something. So I did, and it fulfilled its potential for fun. heheh.
I also got round to dying my hair today. Nothing amazingly extravagant this time. Only a lighter shade of brown, like a sunny light shade, which would be nice. I'm not sure how much affect it's had...my brother said it has changed.. but I don't see all that much difference myself.

What else did I do today???? erm...I accedentaly caused a slight car pile-up by dashing out infront of a large bus because there was someone approaching me who I prefered to avoid. Two cars smashed into the rear of the bus and only 6 people had their heads chopped off, while I remained unscathed becuase of my brilliant dodging ability. (ok, none of that bit happened really. Incase you were unsure...)

Last night I went to Judo. As I do on wednesdays. It was Cool. We played the classic game of bull-dog. Which was great cos I beat everyone totally and a half. There was only me left-with one person trying to catch me, they couldn't managed my forementioned dodging skills, and so another person was brought on ...and then anouther...and another.. and I think there were about 5 people trying to prevent me getting to the other side, when Chris came on, and I got a lot too tired to try and get past him and all the others, so I gave in, and was defeated in the same style as being eaten by a pride of lions. (being grasped and pulled down slowly with no chance of escape, or a tomorrow). It was fun anyway. I also left my watch there..clever me.

Last day of school tomorrow (yeeeeah) and Llandod (wooohoo) and.. not much else. But its going to be a cool day I think. ( (-:= )

END.

1 Comments:

  • Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    skip bin hire brisbane
    skip bin rental hire brisbane

    By Blogger Bina Simon, at 7:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home