bunny in a beret

Monday, August 06, 2007

There hasn't been a blog up on this blog for quite some time I notice.

Just thought I'd do something about that. Seeing as it's time for bed, I'm working (23 1/2 hours) tomorrow, and I have to have a bath and clean my teeth before I snuggle up to dream - I think I'll procrastinate for a little while. I do like the night time hours!

I dreamt of my manchester life last night (this morning). It was nice. We were moving in to our new house, and I was by the old house (which didn't really look anything like scarsdale road) and it had been painted inside and looked very very posh and gorgeous, and hannah's "old" house was opposite, but we'd never visited it before... hmm. Then it went to a big swimming pool, and I'm pretty sure everyone was naked, but it was cool - and swimming costumes kind of appeared, when they felt like it. Interesting stuff.

I'm full of all the self-fulfilling life-changing thoughts of change you get when approaching the beginning of uni again. I am sometimes ever so slightly annoyed with their cliche content when I say it out, because it seems to make them less valid. I was to get fitter.. loose a bit of weight..eat well consistantly..think more independently..think about change and be proactive more.. and work lots, and lots consistently. Well that sounds original. So original it sounds like something that echoes around the walls the last week of december. But I don't care (-:= (for once!) I would like to carry out at least some of it though, consistenly.

Anyway.. I should go to bed. And tonight, I shall dream of.. wearing a big cloak (fabric donations welcome), doing lots of exercise, being able to do the splits (one day,.. one day..), and adventures unspoken.

Night night kiddos, whether you be approaching new york, in india, bedford, pumsaint, cilywm, somerset approaching heathrow, manchester, or on a train down the north american east coast (gosh I have well travelled friends) xx x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home