bunny in a beret

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Woodinddleo!

erm.

just thought i'd post. Yes, again I am procastinating.. (eek I suddenly have forgotten how to spell) .. Lab in on tuesday morning. today is sunday. I have done about a hundred words. Out of 2000billion. Ah well. I really don't know why I'm being so laid back about this lab.. I have no fear, despite having only vaguely started it yesterday evening. Oh maybe I do. I was happy with my exam marks, that would be it. False sense of sequrity I suppose. Darn. Oh well. it's all quite fun.

Hmm. although, speaking of fun. I'm beginning to find out that having just two days of lectures a day isn't as fun as it sounds. I find I just have way too much time, and I end up faffing, and just not making the most of it, and although I see a lot of people a lot of the time, I like seeing lots of people Lots of the time. So! what am I going to do about it, you ask? I am going to see if I can volunteer with oxfam! wooo that would be so cool. kindof. I filled in the form in a kind of messy way though, hope it'll be ok. I'm also doing other stuff. I think. I have training stuff on tues and thurs (which almost defeats the object of doing things on the days that aren't tuesday and thursday..) but that's fun. I would like to go climbing more too, like on the weekends, but the majority of climbers are up in scotland masochistically winter climbing. Which, I really would like to do too at some point, but I need to force myself to buy some proper outdoor shoes first. )-:= But they're SOOo boring!

mmmm. The best thing about uni is the sheer amount of students (i.e. people your age) and the fact a lot of them are guys! woo. Makes life a little bit more spicy.

p.s. birthday was cool. (-:=

Going to london on wednesday (not the climbing comp )-:= ) for the nus demo. Should be cool, and I'm taking the pics for student direct paper which is 50% "woo!" and 50% "bugger" because my camera is being an arse and won't focus on anything. Crap crap crap. How can I submit photos to the student paper that are all blurry?!? (they probably wouldn't notice to be honest..).
Anyway, work to do.
Au revoir mes amis x xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home