bunny in a beret

Thursday, July 06, 2006

www. assembling adventures .blogspot.com!

This is my new project.. I was trying to think of a) stuff to do over the summer (vaguely travel-wise), and b) stuff Emi wanted to do over the summer, and the criteria we came up with was that anything we do would be best done with our lovely friends, and if not, then around dates when our lovely friends are doing stuff. (like birthdays).

So.. I've made this blog, so that as the llandovery massiv' we can all link up and just let the others know if we feel like going on an adventure somewhere.. however mini or humungous.

Yays.

Small Nations approaches! Woo-dee-hoo.
Also, I got my brace off today! Woo-dee-hoo once again.
But, tomorrow I get a stupid spawn-of-satan clip-in one so..crappington.
Went climbing in the Gower on tuesday night!!! God it was so fun!! I went with my fellow llangorse-staff, Pete, Andrew, Ben and Greg. And we climbed wonderful rock a bit, then it got a bit dark, so we went for a dip in the sea! (because we were climbing right above it). Twas so fun. I think tuesday was the day that I properly 'clicked' with people now.. I'm bored of the 'I don't quite know you well enough yet' stage of chatting. Tuesday, was cool. =:-D

Other business? Nope.. not really!
See you all soon at the fest
xx x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home