bunny in a beret

Monday, July 05, 2004

A week later from the "Hmm..where is everyone, I don't know of anything happenin'" post, I had the brilliantist of times this weekend! Sooooo happenin'. On thursday (which is when my weekend started) We had our kindof school leaving / end of exams /finishing sixth form / end of academic year /feeling like a party /1st of july / finishing year 11 / or whatever we wanted Party.

It was at Llyn Brianne reservoir and although it had just turned the first of July it was very april I think. A bit gloomy,and was decent enough to begin with but then the rain came just when it had got dark properly. So there we were, everyone squashed under a slowly collapsing marquee type thing putting lit candles in our mouths. Then we went and sat in tents or cars (when the marquee 'fell' down (luke..). But it was fun, I enjoyed hanging about in a nice little squashed car with my buddies.

I slept fine from roughly 5am to 9ish in the car (oh how I love the advantages of having little legs! no-where is too uncomfortable! (even the back seats in Joe's car!!) At 9ish me and danny went down to see what was going on by the camp area, it rained, quite a bit, sometimes it rained a billion times it's normal raning amount, but it was fun. We ate Ricky's frosties, and Joe cleverly got the fire going (while it was raining still) And then we ate yummy hardcore sausages with miscalleneous added seasoning (e.g. grass, ash, burtness, cardboard). They were a welcome warmth. We were all very damp up to about the knees at least and slowly we gathered stuff up and drove back. Yay! I drove Danny's mums car which was sooo fun.

Then on the saturday we went to a huge, well... rather large then.. hippy type party, all yummy and friendly and fire-juggling and with people from all over and all ages! I met people from Oxford, and Ireland, London, aberystwyth and even Ammanford. All very friendly and stoned. I say I 'went' to this.. well I went to it about 3 times to be precise, as I had to give lifts to certian people (god the car was SOOO heavy at points). HEHEHEHEHEEEHHHEe

Heheeehhe heehheeheheheeeheheee!! hee hehee hee heeh eeeheee heeh hee hee hee!! (you know what I'm talking about Beffn and Janie and Bizz!) heheheeeheehee hee hee.. For everyone else: There was a little incident with the sauna, when on a random walk the boys decided to pop in the sauna when we passed it. Well.. there's us four girls not wanting to go into the sauna.. thinking what to do next..with all these clothes..right infront of us..on the grass...

There's so much that happened I can't really say all the nice things, and seeing as this blog is long enough, I won't. Thanks for bloggering Kethy bun!! It was lovely to read!!
byeeeee! (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home