bunny in a beret

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Hahah mosquitoes are worse than being 'roobed'. Well, I'm glad we sorted that one out anyway (-:= heeheheh
Well, hello. To nice people, not so nice people, and the people who charade under "nice-people" clothing but don't rally read my blog often. so hmph.

Today I did a geography exam. Heh. If you are a true follower of my blog..or life.. or are my friend, you'll remember that last year I went and answered all the questions of the first section of the geog paper when you're only meant to answer one of them.
Well, here we are again, a year on, a year older, a year more...stupider??!?!?! Speaking to a greeeeat friend (hmm..shooting the messenger here) I semi-realise I MAY have answered the wrong section AGAIN. How dim can you get I wonder (-well I wouldn't be able to answer this because I'd probably say "cabbage because it has the chemical properties of a pineapple" and get zilch marks). Ohhhohhhohh hoooo ohhhh. dear me.. Ah well. I -being me- can take this in my stride and just dismiss it -what's the point in feeling amazed/crappy/stupid when I can't do anything about it now. -But I do have to get the whinning out of my system. I can't believe myself sometimes.

I really can't.


How can you not read the second question??

Although I did answer the first section question preeeetty well I think. HEH not that it will count for much!!! (well I dunno.. it might..)

Dear me.

Well, tonight I'm going to youth theatre / mpyt. Ohh!! Guess what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! ?!?!?!?!?
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!???!!!?!???!?!!?!??!!!? ?!?!!?!??!?!!?!???!?!?! >?!???!?!!?!?!
?!?!!!!?!???!?!?!??!?! ?!?!?!?! we're doing WATERSHIP DOWN for the autumn show!!!! WATERSHIP DOWN!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! yyaaaaaaay!! must go now! byeee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home