bunny in a beret

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Wahey! sixth form ball on monday! hehe....I've just dressed up in my dress for my mum to see, it's sooooo coool!!! with my feather boa as well it just looks sooo er....cool! can't wait.

Hehe..just thought since my hair is relitively short at the moment I'd try gelling it up into big spikes, y'know.. as you do.. but my hair's too long, so I settled for outwards!! yay!! it's ever so exiting! me and my brother were having great fun!

The other thing was.....hmm... there probably wasn't another thing. Or there was and it's too simple to write down. You know, one of those little things that just makes you bounce a bit...when you walk. (hehe) -and smile aswell. (-:= Quite a few of those happened today...1,2,...3,4...erm...5....6.. maybe 7 little nice things. Or 8 or 9 I'm not sure. Hey- and if you know me, you could have been one of them!

anyway, that's all for now.. my dad's birthday is on monday also and I have yo get his cake out of the oven.. hehe.

night night lovelies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home