bunny in a beret

Monday, October 20, 2003

hello. I didn't think I'd post, but again I read some of...the-person's-blog-which-is-called-singing-in-my-sleep, and I feel like commenting on simple leeettle things. (http://singinginmysleep.blogspot.com)

Speaking of Leeetle things, that reminds me of me ol' friend Beatrix Potter. I do like those books, Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton tail and Peter are sweet little things, although I'm not sure I'm completely sure about Cotton tail being married to Benjamin (as in bunny) ...him being her cousin and all. I dunno, I suppose it must be either a rabbit thing, or a beatrix potter's age thing. Whichever,-I'll let them get on with their ways. (like shelbeville kindof..)

www.the-o-zone.cc

I had my teeth o-zoned!!! hooray!! no fillings!!! It's brilliant. I think everyone should know about it...but how can I spread the word I wonder.

Ok that's all. Moquette bunny is lovely as always, if not a teeny bit neglected poor thing. (well he does insist on chewing the odd thing when he comes indoors)

I like you.


Night night .... Charlotte. x x x (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home