bunny in a beret

Sunday, September 28, 2003

oops.. I just lost a post. silly me.
damn I hate it when that happens... write it again?? or forget about it?? ohhh poo. I was writing really interesting, life-fulfilling, ..interesting stuff too.

What to do, what to do?? ok, I'll write a bit of it.

Well, let me see. On saturday, I almost went to two events, parties, call them what you will, but didn't due to transport. huurah.

I went to school, on monday, tuesday. Also Wednesday and thursday, friday also. Thursday was cool, cos I made my second announcment on the tanoy ever!! (you know the big loud speak system around school type places or ships...) It was great because the first time I used it I messed up through giggling and missed a bit of information out, like a silly person, but it was quite funny... hehe... but this time was coool and triumphant....I ran away a better person for it (me and Em ran to the physics lab in a super-hero style, shirt flapping..etc) it was super, I have redeemed myself.
The point of that was for the groovy school council, (in...the physics lab! yes!) of which, being in year 13, I am secretary/chairperson of... I'm officially secretary, but I like talking to the little kiddies in a proper-non-adult-and-boring-silly-way, so I keep telling Iwan (the offical -but slightly boring- chairman) to shut up.. which he occasionally objects to... but I carry on anyway and conduct a happy and cheery suggestions taking.
Heheh this week's including covering benches so they don't get wet ... hmm.. and putting nets on the football goals.. to which I answered "don't you think they'll get a bit chewed up and mashed and ripped?" to which everyone laughed at my use of "chewed", when I think it's quite a good description...
One of the members, one of my brothers' year (8) has taken to continuously calling me or my brother either CT or ET repetitively whenever he sees me (I assume he still does it to Ed) and after he has said 'CT' enough, he will poke me. This gets a tiny-weeny-bit annoying, much as I love the little kiddies, the poking hurts my arm! and I can't always be bothered to fight back with "DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,DM,-poke!" being a busy sixth former, I just don't have the time darling.

I would write more... but I'm tired so I can't be bothered. See you brilliances later (-:= x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home