bunny in a beret

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Hello my loved ones! Our computer is back where it should be in our front room! It has been a bit poorly, and had to go to our shop to be mended, but, not being a customer's computer, it got left and forgotten and put back. But now it is home, not quite as it used to be, but it's here.

I'm listening to Fairport Convention, the song that tells the sad story of young Matty Rose, and how he slept with the ...important blokes wife, and some stupid servant went and told on them, so the ...duke or whatever came all the way back from where he was and they had a duel... of hitting, of which poor Matty hit no more. (i.e. he was killed), his waife wasn't very happy and said she'd rather kiss dead Matty's lips than have you and your ....something...damn what was it....?? flamboyent, no.. [rewind..listening again:] oh no it was swords they used...and he was a lord..."and Matty struck no more" .. here it is: finery! yeah. oh and then he killed her too..Ah well.

I found another good blog, what's a gurg? (http://gurg.blogspot.com).

OooOooOoO:I watched Lock stock and two smoking barrels on friday night!!! it's so bril!!! especially the very cute 'soap' person. *swoon* he's lovely. sigh. I also passed my driving test of friday in the rain in a town i've only been to a few times and with a cold. but he was impressed and said I had a very high standard of driving (hehe) and I was the best person he'd seen all day, and it was a pleasure. (yay! hehe! take that smelly examiner no. 1!!) I also watched the Graduate! another classic, which was nice, I liked it, not in a flashy-shiny-kapow!-whoosh! way of some films but because I just liked it, I liked....hmm...what'sisname...the main character.. dustin Hoffman was it? anyway, him, I liked his acting. and seeing Eastenders before hand, you notice the similarity in endings..heh.

damn! oops! I've done it again, pressing the shift key 5 times puts "sticky keys" on... ?!? yes, what!? I ask you!? and I like the sound the shift key makes, and as it normally doesn't have much of an effect, I find myself pressing it when thinking. It's a bit like that James Bond with the explosive pen, that when clicked down, will explode. (I'm not sure of which James bond it is..a russian one..?) Some Russian bloke sits there clicking it furiously, up down down up up up down up up down down up down and flicking it round his fingers, while the observant audience is holding it's breath in anticipation.. but ...what was the outcome...erm..? I can't remember.

Twice as cold? does it exist?.... 1/2 as cold as 0 degrees C, ...? Apparently not.

How have I not noticed Smelly bush has a wife up till now?? poor thing.

About 40% of DNA of the British is far eastern. I.e. Iraq and the place starting with S I have just forgotten how to spell. And... as most americans are decendants of britain, then poo-hed bush should be happy he is taking over and killing his own blood!!! (or DNA anyway)!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA silly man.

Erm... Fnib. I've been realising especially how fab simpsons is recently. How much genius can it be?! amazing.

Bye bye for now. Have fun and drink lots of water. (-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home