bunny in a beret

Sunday, November 23, 2003

I've just realised most of what I write is completely boring to people who arn't me. Normally I wouldn't say this, because I often read people who refer to their only reader and that no-one else reads their stuff, but obviously out of the whole world, someone will at some point, like me. And it is interesting, it's always interesting (mostly..) reading about others' lives. But my thoughts are quite irrelevant to other people. urgh. Conclusion : Ah well. who cares. It's more theraputic to write than it is to know people enjoy reading. So thats good.

Drum n Bass rules. I never realised it's such good dancing music, and such a good crowd. I also realised out-of-their-head-drunk people are not fun if you are not in the same state. well....saying that, they are for a little while.. but then when they start dancing in a grease-lightning or 1950's style to drum n bass... it gets a bit..um..y'know.

I got up about 1/2 hour ago, (1pm ish) which is quite novel for me. I drove loads yesterday, all over the place, and went climbing again (hooray! it was fun) and worked in the shop, and then drove my dad to somewhere. I was tired. -and from only having 5 hours sleep the night before and driven miles and miles.

(dunno if that makes any sense) My dad had a day off, and my mum and sister went riding (horse) with the hunt. (thankfully they never catch any foxes) But Penny, our horse that my mum was riding slipped on a bridge or something, and my mum fell off and hit her head! and for about the 3rd or 4th time in her life got concust. This wasn't very nice, she is fine now but I don't like the idea of my mum banging her head, or anyone in my family..or not in my family...anyone really... Heads are precious and delicate. /-:=

Anyway. I'm going to go and do something now. I'm just talking to my friend Azzura from Malaysia, she's coming to britain!!! coool! anyway, byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home