bunny in a beret

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Hey.

I'm not sure who exactly reads this... so I'm not sure exactly what I am at liberty to say... would I want certain people to see some things ? hmm. Probably not, so I'll not write those things. After all then, if I did write everything (like Samuel Peyps) it'd become a diary! and then It would be a dangerous thing to have published on the internet wouldn't it?...not that the billions of people I don't know might see it but for the few I do. So, I'll continue as normal.

I'm listening to: um.."Jean Michel Jarre" "equinox and the fourth rendez-vous. for the want of something better but I was looking through our extra stuff and it came up. Magnetic Fields (part 2) is on now.. which is one I like because we listen to it in the car. I love the old electronic noise.

I'm just researching some 1950's fashions for my art. As my two linked projects are on "Theatre and set design etc" I'm going to design a set and costumes etc for a fictional play, and yesterday I decided I'll do it on the 1950's, because I like big skirts and colours and drawing people.

Now I've changed it to Garbage, the world is not ennnnnouuugh.. (because it was next up the list..) (yes, I am going from top to bottom of the list..)

I keep thinking, how the most interesting and important part of life is other people. What would we do without them????? pfft. Amazing how our life (not that it would exist) would be. Or even our days..

OoOOoooo---we have our sixth form ball sooon!!!! I'm so exited, I adore big dresses and fancy stuff. And with everyone in year 12 and 13! how fun! Someone now has just linked me to a dress being sold £47, but originally cost just under £200, it is lovely.... hmm...I have a feeling my dress is going to become a bore soon. On the night it won't, but the more it becomes familiar it will seem more boring to me.

I'll explain it. It's black, and long (just long enough when I wear high shoes! hehe) and it has a straight neckline which is high and laced, all along the top and down the sleeves is netting, black lace. hmm. nice but I can't wear a fancy necalace. I'm also going to find a black ...thingy ..band, to go round my forehead, really feminine and damsel style. quite Pre-raphelite. oh how fun. (-:=

I'm now listening to Ok Go because they are brilliant.

*sigh*....

I feel like something's on my mind.. but I'm not sure what it is. )-:=

I've just been reminded of ISketch. Coooool.

"love that perfect frown..."

Anyway. I'm going to stop now. bye bye

charlotte who likes things. (at charlbunny@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home