bunny in a beret

Monday, June 30, 2003

I have at last got a new rabbit! ! ! ! ! = : - D hoorayy!!! I'm happy, he's a lovely french lop, (i.e. lopped ears) and is a rescue one, and is very very cute and very friendly except occasionally when being picked up from somewhere he doesn't want to leave...heehee, [I was wearing a vest top today.. and he didn't want to be picked up.. so now I have lovely red scratches all over me!]

The main issue though- - is a name... "frodo" is the name the past looker-afterers had...but I don't like it. I was thinking about cool groovy funny names! like Benjamin or Cornelius!! but I've gone off Benjamin because it'd just be shortened to ben or something boring like that.
Latest suggestions have been:
Pebbles = bit soppy
Thumper = like my favourite teddy when I was little...aww...
Buster = nope.
Buddy = nope.
Bob = funny, but not that much.
Pascale = obvious who thought of this one..
Benny Hill = erm... no,
Fluffy + other assorted stupid names = Please parents,.. I know he's flopsy and cute and fluffy.. but not good names... (actually we've owned a stick insect called Fluffy.. a few years back..heheeeheh that was a good name)

Any good ideas?? email me s'il vous plait at charlbunny@hotmail.com. Now.

Anyway, he's very nice, and didn't cost me anything, and is very cuddly, and very photogenic a nice reason to get home from school (groan) fast!!

(-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home