bunny in a beret

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hey evrreebodie

Erm. yeah. I had a few minutes to spare on the ol' machine while waiting for a 'code' to be sent (how cool am I), and thought I'd blog. But, alas, for once, (watch me prove myself wrong) I don't have much I want to say. Of course there is a large wad of things I could say, but I just don't feel like telling everyone about the kind of things I do have to say.

So. Right.

I can't even say 'things are good' or 'things are bad' or that I'm 'happy' or 'sad' because there are many multiple shades of grey involved. And I can't even say 'christmas/new year/spain was good' or 'christmas/new year/spain was bad' not just because I'm a bit bored of the topic but because like most things at the moment, they were a bit.. grey. They were fun! but.. uneventful or normal or in some cases ridden with too much heavy thinking about current affairs. Hum-diddly.

This be my plan, mateys: I will get exams over with. I will try not to fail statistics, much as it would be easy to. I will get all bad or dark-shades-of-grey things sorted and overcome. Then I will do some sponteneous and exciting things again. Oh and get a job so I won't be penniless or poundless.

Please make note dear readers, that these are not 'new years resolutions' they're just resolutions that I've just made to make my current situation less grey, and more red, orange, green, white, and with some bits of other nice colours too. Like my red trousers that Emi has kindly altered.

Yeah man. Ah well. time's up. See ya when I see ya x xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home