bunny in a beret

Thursday, September 22, 2005

OoOooOooOooohhhhhh!

I've just looked over the photos from Joe's leaving party, Beth's do and me and Emi round at Kath and Janie's...

I SO so so wish I could have gone to Joe's thingy.. it looked so beautiful. I was actually brought to tears (!) looking over the faces that I haven't seen in so long, especially the people I haven't seen in ages (some people I haven seen more recently so it's less ..acidic).
John and Mel, matt, Jack, Kit (Mikey C's doesn't count), Ricky!! god! I acctually did not recognise him in the photo of him and ben! hehe funny. It's good to see he's changing; Holly, Ray, and the list goes on.

My nose is running more than normal now. *sniff*.

Aww... I really really do miss parties at home. Thanks Kathy for doing the photos (-:=

Charlotte the seventh xx x x

1 Comments:

  • it did look pretty perfect didn't it.. damn joe.

    By Blogger Emilie, at 7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home