bunny in a beret

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hello there chums.

Edinburgh is good. I'm in a mood today due to a few different factors of influence. So perhaps this isn't the best time to post, seeing as I don't intend of doing it too regularly.

Seen some amazing shows, really amazing. And some total crap. My best one so far is definitely: A Clockwork Orange, this show left me stunned like a rabbit in very large head lights for nearly an hour afterwards. I really couldn't speak.. I couldn't drag myself out of that world back into this. Pretty peculiar. And it was really good how they used the ending in this version, unlike the film. Even though the new york production used many things that I generally tend to dislike in theatre they worked so well that it was as if they'd invented them in the first place. Fab.

Another favourite was a free show I saw at close to midnight, called... Apocalypse -the musical. heheh this was just funny. Not funnny because it was so bad.. but funny because they were acctually funny. They also sang and performed beautifully. A Pleasure to watch.

My third favourite is: Lumenescent Orchestrii, this is a folky/punky/jazzy/funky/tango-y beautiful band of three violins a tin guitar thing and a bass acoustic guitar. They are amazing! Kit's bough both their cds, we really could not keep still!! They were so good we went to see them again that same night in a different place (a cabaret if you wish to know). This was funny. But as much as I like dancing girls with no clothes on.. they were the best act by far.

Anyway, I'm going to do something else now,

Haha. See you all. missing home xxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home