bunny in a beret

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Waaaaho

I've been on this computer for too long, I can feel the edges of my eyes slowly aligning to create a square. Arrrugh.

Yay. Uni. I've written tons about it to send home so I'm not about to repeat myself. Just thought I'd say hi now I've registered and can make use of the computers. yay.

Have survived without my phone since sunday, Haven't found out where Beth or Joeseph are, have made lots of friends. But I really do need a top up of the old Drum n Bass Nights soon. And a top-up of people I click with. Nice people really are a breath of fresh air.

I've joined the climbing society! very exciting stuff. very expensive stuff. very worth it. stuff. going to the peak district on sunday, the morning after the notorious 'freshers' ball'. Hooray for that. Ah well. I'm looking forward to it in a slightly slightly apprehensive way.

Anyway, I'm going to go and buy some fruit. e-mail me, anyone. I like emails and I like talking and keeping in contact.

See ya later my friends. Who are (as I pointed out first miss freemando - very good looking!) and very nice. (but you pointed out the rest first).

x xxx Charlotte (from Manchester University. woooo) yeaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home