bunny in a beret

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hello there.
I'm still distrought about Alcatraz Melon Project.

But other than that, things are fun I suppose. Joe's parents' party last night was really lovely, well worth going to. I glad the teepee valley party turned out to be a myth.
It was really nice seeing everyone again, the last time maybe being Small Nations before we went to greece. Everyone was really nice. And I'm only feeling a tad bit like I'm going to miss the usual crowd when we go on wednesday. Mmmmm... friends.. yum.

Dreamt lots and lots last night, I really do adore sleeping. If I had to do one solely one thing for the rest of eternity, it would be sleep. I'm sleeping on the floor of my bedroom at the moment, amidst many quilts and pillows and covers. It's ever so comfy and cosy. Unlike poor Kwong, I can sleep for days on end, my most natural night's sleep is about 11 or 12 hours, and I wake up feeling so relaxed and entertained - I have so much to think about when I wake up because I run through all the different stories that I've imagined, vivid and detailed, with clear story lines. So happy. Although sometimes my brain's fabricated stories are a bit more exciting that real life.

Anyway, not much else to say.. I have two more holes in my ears!!! And Emi has one up the top , If me and Em haven't mentioned it enough.. (-:=

Au Revoir for now! and sweet sweet dreams xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home