bunny in a beret

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yeah. I'm very unimpressed with Beth's comment. so much so that I didn't speak to her for a couple of days in protest. She didn't realise though. Beth- when you read this.. that was mean.

I am annoyed. Anyway. I'm slowly getting over it. Grrr.

Yay Kathy- it's good to see you commenting on stuff, you seem very lively. 'tis good. And Kwong too. Hope you're coping and finding time for some fun. -And poetry?

I'm off now- Emi's go on the internet now, the only thing left to say to the world is:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNYI-OOOOooOoo !!!!!!! My favourite danny in the world who doesn't read blogs... ahem. I'm going to ring him in a sec. If anyone else doesn't know- ring him, unless you're going to his party of course! Yaaaaay for danny.

Bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home