bunny in a beret

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I feel like mentioning something about how I'm beginning to post frequently, and how it somehow reflects my life style habits or how 'cool' I am, or how my blog's haven't (hahaha just fooled you there with that apostrophe!) been all that interesting of late.....

but..
I write this blog for my own amusement (73%) (and for the record the other percentage is by way of contact with nice friends that if I don't manage to speak to them directly all the time about everything.)

And. So. I don't care.

(Yeah. I sooo don't. Which is why I just wrote the above.)

Anyway..

Moquee is sooooo cute! He's so lovely and frieldly and cuddly and sweet! awww He really is very lovely, everyone should meet him and cuddle him.

Argh! I'm going on friday and A.M.P still haven't played their final gig! and I don't want the last one I heard of them be the last - because I don't remember which one it was!!!! Arrrrghhh! the horror of it all..

I want to make a list of all the lovely (and not so?) parties I've ever been to and remember. That'd be cool. I don't like the idea that I will forget that I ever went to certain parties. I like remembering them. (teehee.. and I do like lists....mmMm...satisfying..)

Mikey C's was groovy-o. It was reeally nice. I was 'well' impressed because I knew almost everyone there -and the people I didn't know, I knew of; even though it was a party which drew people in from an area bordering hereford-aberystwyth-llandovery-north powys. So that was lovely. I felt very comfortable and happy and feverish, but you can't have everything.
It was very interesting also comparing last year's annual mikey C do, this one was so much better - but I suppose that's just because I knew less people then. I wonder what next years' will be like.... OoOoo only time can tell... OooOo.. hah. crap.

hmm. I'm now feeling ... hungry, in true tamagotchi style I must now go replenish my fodder-lacking bowels.

Oh it really was nice last night!

off I go then, see you lovelies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home