bunny in a beret

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

For once, I've broken the happy/sad/happy/sad thingy and am relitively content at this point in time thankyou very much.

Snatch is such a good film. It has succeded in making me feel like blowing everyone's heads off and swearing loudly at them in the meanwhile. What fun! I'm feeling so evil. HAH. Except I've just annoyed two people on msn already, so I'm going to avoid people for a bit I think-for their safety and mine.

I'm such an idiot sometimes. I keep wanting to write about this. I dunno..I do silly things..I mean most people do..I'm not saying I, alone, am an idiot and the rest of the world is perfect..I'm just leaving the rest of the world out of this - I can't talk for them. And by 'idiot' I mean I annoy myself with stupid things sometimes. "I shouldn't have said that".. or similar things. Although I'm not regretful..because it's all part of learning and growing, but it would have been more useful to not have been like that to start with.

But if I learn by these things..shouldn't I become less of an idiot and do more things the way I want to and approach a plateau of ultimate and ideal state of non-idiotness..? That could possibly be the second before I die..seeing as you learn from the rest of life, but I doubt that happens. Brain cells do deteriorate, along with skin and bones. I might even get parkinsons or altzheimers and completly change who I am..rendering all my learning from being stupid useless. So if I die at 80 (that'd be a pretty coolish age to die at maybe) then maybe that point wouldn't be the optimum state.

Unless- I die before the onset of old age would begin the disintegration of my mind...then my thoughts would be in working order enough to remember the lessons learnt and still have all the possible time before hand- making me less silly then 2 minutes before?

This is assuming, also, that every occurance gathers up to form a bundle of good ol' experience, therefore knowledge and common sense of the world. Is it possible to become more silly? more idiotic and annoying. Well why not. So all the learning and experiencing life n stuff can be thrown over by a trauma or accident? or even something as simple as something someone says maybe?
Hmmm.. I'm not sure. maybe there's different sectors of cleverness.. all the possible learning and experience in one area of life... like social..maybe..wouldn't help one bit with something to do with.. say... trying to find somewhere to stay in a completely foreign country?

Ooooooor maybe... I'm being to general in my term of 'idiotic'? Possibly..I don't really care now I'd think I'd rather go for a bike ride. And play pretending-to-shoot-each-other with my brother. Get some more life in me. Next blog: filling time filling life filling your brain (and hopefully no shooting people) (unless I might watch Lock stock before hand...(-:= )

c*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home