bunny in a beret

Friday, March 19, 2004

Wow has it been a while...Since the infamous tree 'fell' on the phone line that leads up to our house I've been terribly deprived of my msn buddies and stuff. But now I'm happy!! I am so ever so happy! happy and content with only ..like a couple of little niggling things that could possibly subtract from my imense happy state. It's so good.

Things are good, me and Bef's Bristol adventures on monday and tuesday were ever so exiting and brilliant, the only not so amazing thing about it was a) we had to come back and b) I'm sure the bearings in ANOTHER wheel of our car are starting to go... Snow Patrol were awesome, ("yes! like hot dogs mr president") I haven't listened to any other music since...*sigh*...well.. saying that, since yesterday I have now banned myself from listening to them for a bit cos they make me fed up and want to go on more adventures.

Things with nice people are good..I think... I've spent so long being confused..I finally decide, then it all goes the complete opposite way! which turns out to be a brilliant way for things to go!!! I'm happy! Although I'm not sure about the future of this direction of things..hmm. [sorry if no-one understands this!! It's lacking names and details so tough, it's more for my good than yours.]

Yay we have a phone again!! yay

Hmm...only problem with adventures is the following days.. normal boring routine life... not good. I went to mpyt (youth theatre) after driving back from bristol and carmarthen on tuesday which was a tad bit silly. I said i would because I do like to go to mpyt, but also because I am the lift, so Emi and Danny and Adam and Elin and Harry would find it more difficult to get there without me. But I did feel the tiredness just before I left to go. And when I did get there I got so bored I left and went to see a friend who had an open invitation to come and pop round whenever I was about, so I used it and played a bit of X box for a while. Much better than smelly-sue asking for subs and bossing people about and being a complete poo-ass.

The 25th. The 25th of March, how many people can be born on that day!??! 3 at the moment, and one the day after and that with mothers day means a lot of present buying!! eek! I'm not going to be working at all on saturday..I'm just going to end up shopping the whole time....what to get everyone?!?!?!? *thinks* .. .. .. no-idea.

Pesto is such a good food ..thingy.. (whats the word..???) flavourer...addition...um.. I can't remember the word I'm looking for. Anyway, it goes with anything and blocks out almost all nasty tastes!! makes everything appetising!! yay!! Go pesto!

Ok I'm off now, Im enjoying being able to read others' bloggs like Beths ( www.theplaceofbethsthoughts.blogspot.com ) and ezras and some other ones I don't often read, and some i should read but don't know the address of, like Janie's (?) mentioned in Beth's blog..I should have that address..or maybe it's on beth's 'links' bit..I havent checked.

AaAaAaaanyway. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home