bunny in a beret

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Oh I'm really quite unhappy. I feel bad. and I don't understand. But anyway.

Drama prac went ok. My lines were ok, the examiner was a bit of a librarian: late-middle-aged, glasses on the tip of her nose, feathery hair, bit of a wet cloth. (whetever I mean by that). We'll see in August how it really went anyway.

I came online at this hour of daylight (7pm ish) to see if any of my dear buddies were online to cheer me up a bit. But alas msn messenger isn't working. How could anyone let this happen?! it's my life line.. if it was working I'd probably be brilliantly happy by now and bouncung all over the place or gone for a walk or something. Urgh.

NOTHING is happening this easter. In a whole two weeks. nothing. Nothing at all except one rubbishy drum n bass night thing I've been to enough already and I'll probably end up driving again which means no drink which means boredom slightly, and also someone who I'd like to go with isn't going. So that counts as practically nothing.

So depressing!!! )-:= What am I going to do!?! I have already thought of hosting or at least organizing some parties of some sort. but practicalities prevent anything from happening. Ohhhhh grr. I want to see people who aren't my family over the holidays. Maybe next week. You know, I think this is all be boiling down to one person, the feeling of missing the niceness of affection. )-:= janie's blog explains this feeling well. It's strange how one thing/person/arrangement/whatever can be the stimulus for such extreme feelings of happiness/unhappiness.

anyway. Damn stupid bloody msn.

What I feel like now is a hug. Hugs are one of the worlds best things. along with massages, touch, fruit and veg and yogurt covered raisins. Oh and rabbits, who are little bundles of hugginess.

I'm going to the computer trade show tomorrow in birmimghmahahaam. in the nec. Only problem is with that is I'm worried (if msn doesn't start to work) I'm going to be completely fed up and antisocial all day. Which won't be fun. But I'm sure I'll survive, and I'll forget all past feelings when the exitment of free squidgy blue computer shaped squidgy things are being given out.

PLEASE MSN!!!

Oh well. **confusing bit to anyone who doesn't know:** I keep thinking what I might have done wrong..is it me? or am i merely making it up. no. there is something. But how can I make it better? time maybe...but there isn't much. Hey...thursday.. thursday I'm in town.. maybe then. I don't understand, much. but there we go. Everything's a state of mind. Whatever happens happens.

er.. au revoir. *hug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home