bunny in a beret

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I thought I had better update so as to push my MY RED CELL entry from the top, just to show I'm not that overwhelmed by them, and people are getting fed up of them. In the mean time: I'm eating yogurt covered raisinsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnopyemsknarrrrgh!! I've muched through the top half of the pack..now.. I must ..as if everything depends on it .. resist the remaining half... Must... I'm also eating a few bits of another favourite of mine : Freshly baked apricot Bread!!! Yay!!! so warm and soft...mmmm...

I had a fun time tonight. I drove up to Llandod to youth theatre, with Emily, and came back with her Danny and Adam (ahem.) Both ways were equally as fun..despite the way up having no music and only two people in the car..as opposed to 6 people (one in boot) and loud music on the way home.

Me and Emily were talking (-:= which is cool cos we havent talked IN DEPTH for a while, about the most interesting of topics (hehe) which was fun heehehhehe but meant I was thinking about one thing all through youth theatre...as she'll tell you. It was cool.

And then the way back the combination of loud (good) music and lots of people on it's own gave a nice atmosphere, and it was fun. Although---I realised the petrol level was 'in the red' when i had about 13 miles to go...that was a bit dodgy, but I got here ok. (Not sure about my mum leaving for work in tomorrow though...)

(-:=

I'm in a good mood. And why shouldn't I be!? all you people who are trying to do whats best for me etc. hmm.. And that 'rumour' going around about me...grrr..

anyway, must dash. ...nice people on msn to talk to hehee

(-:=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home