bunny in a beret

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I've just got home, and guess who isn't still alive. Yes.. the wonky chick. "wonk" Is no more. ) - : =
Ah well. c'est la vie. (or..not as the case may be..)

Again, Thankyou Kathy and Janie and Jill and Arwyn!! (and peter..) It was jolly groovy at yours!

Derren Brown, The brilliant, the amazing, was ..er..brilliant and amazing! Totally recommended!

The remainder of my super-duper half term is planned to unfold as follows, probably; Revision of solid-biology AS; The judo grading in grand old cardiff! And getting a black belt at least I should think, with my amazing beating-up-other-people-abilities, (even though it's my first grading..hmm..heh heh). And climbing if possible, and working in Cuprum Limited computer shops, Brecon 13 ship street and Llandovery 1a high street! Where customers get fan-tabulous-service and working, good, specially built-on-site computers!!! (no subliminable advertising there reeeally.. heehee). I think thats about it. how fun! (I was joking about the black belt..I'm not really that good..)

I was going to write something interesting, but my goings-on got the better of subjects of interest. ha ha.
have fun (no, really.. have Fun... I'm not just saying it. ) = : - D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home