bunny in a beret

Thursday, June 05, 2003

ORANGE BELT!!!!!! wooooohoo! in a senior judo grading!!! against grown ups that is!!! [ the Kyu belts go: white, yellow, orange, orange, green, green, blue, blue, brown, brown and then you go on to the Dan's..] (haha if you dont know what i'm talking about) anyway, I skipped a belt and orange is good for my 1st grading, and as ive only been going a while.
Me = happy. (as always.)

I have also come accross a theory. Called "nice-guys never win" which isn't very good news for a happy person like myself. It seems people who are always happy etc are seen to be hiding / supressing feelings of annoyance or aggression, and people don't like that, they prefer to see a range of emotions. Even though.. when I'm angry, I'll show it.. but now-a-days it's not that common, and I don't get in moods with friends..so they don't see it. Consequently, I have resolved to occasionally give the impression of frustration etc.. forfill my emotional range as it were. And so everyone is happy. (um..is that the idea..? er... perhaps...)

So.. todays lesson, : is to be happy.. but be sad sometimes as well... but overall happy.. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home