bunny in a beret

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ow ow Owowowow ow ow Ouch.

I have done my back in.

And it's painfull. And Annoying. Grrrrr.

Damn.

It's from my walk home from town yesterday I assume.. 7 1/2 miles on straight tarmac, with a twist round every now-and-then to check behind me on the nasty main road. Then at home 5 and a half hours later (I was dawdling quite a bit..) I twisted just once more, and there it goes. Ouch. 'hmm.. my back hurts' I think to myself. Ouch ouch. Right at the base of the spine aswell, the real important bit.

Well anyway, last night was offcially one of my worst nights ever. Oh how I did not at all enjoy waking up in pain not being able to find ANY kind of position that did not cause unhappiness. So from 4 or 5am I weakly made my way down to the living room floor and in discomfort I lay there till 1.30 pm. Watching my mum, brother, then dad all leave to do interesting things. Pfft. I hate the living room floor. If I'm on it it often is due to illness. And I don't like illness. It hurts. *sniff*

And this day has been similar to.. .. say, an absence of flour. Flour is bland and not very interesting. The lack of it being even less interesting and more bland.

Although me and E just made noodles a la sloppy slopp slop. Yum.

Right then. Life to be sorted, etc.

Bye from Violet Charlotte Champagne Vardell's biggest living fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home