bunny in a beret

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HaahahahahHaha haHa hahah hahah hah hah hah hahahah

I looooove it when people blog with a bit of grizzle and punch!! YEEEAH man! "We feel strongly about SOMETHING, DDDDUUUDE!!!"

Yeah. 'tis good for us to shout a bit. And stop being so polite.

Goooo Kathy-oooooo
(Kwong.. you're a tad silly, dear.)


Feel free to insult me back. Maaan.

Yeah, I'm impressed kath, it's really cool that you're spilling out real feelings, (seriously- I'm not being sarcstic) even though quite a few of them I am 'guilty' of standing for of course.

I have come to my own conclusions in response to kathy's points, (that I am agreeing exist) : The first is: People are silly.

Yup, we all know that. We all say things we don't exactly mean, we are fickle and are impressionable, and most of all, we are naieve and we generalise. And we like to be mean, moan and dislike things. We don't know much about anything, and what we do know is mostly provided in a nice little ribboned parcel from the media. But to be fair this isn't surprising - how are we supposed to know about somewhere on the other side of the world without the media deciding to tell us about it, of course, in their own words.

The second point would be: Everything in moderation.

This is just a good idea.

The third would be: Variety is the spice of life.

This also a super-good idea.

And if you think about the above two points (two of my favourite things) then you see why some people could get annoyed with others when you use less brain cells watching the box than you do when you sleep, and if all you do all day is watch tv...


Anyway, I'm not against the points made, (except for some of kwongs), As long as people try to keep an open mind, and think of the above three magic points everything will be balanced.

heh.. naff-ness is being to seep round the corners...eek

I need to find a better word for 'points' don't I...?

Just before I go- George Bush IS an idot. He's drilling for oil in the previously untouched antarctic, interfeering in all sorts of other countries' elections, oil business, nuclear weapon business -All incredibly hypocritically. And has the brain cells of a sea welk that has just been sat on by a huge rock. (sorry to all the sea welks out there).
'Poverty' Wristbands. They are all cool, fine and dandy untill they start selling them on market stalls for profit, and in shops with nothing to do with any charity except for the fact they've scribbled one on the front. I think it's good for the general public to have a little outlet for their assumed guilty consciences too. Good for them, hey.

Ok, now I've probably ruined any chance of not having 'argued against' the 'rubbish things' and have lost possible neutrality. But there we go. I don't want to stand up for these things either as being seriously rubbish or sarcastically rubbish, because of the above three points.


So, er, bye for now (-:=

Yay for kathy, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home