bunny in a beret

Thursday, June 23, 2005

STONE HENGE!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

s
t
o
n
e

h
e
n
g
e
!!
!!
!

!


!
!
wow wow wow! It was AMAZZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! I think it really has changed my life. Yeah. I think it has. It was so immensly fun and a whole bucket.

I swoon uncontrollably at the mere thought of that brilliant 12 hours or so. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*...
I don't think I'll go into details of why it was so fun. I think I'll just go and lie on the floor for a while spazm-ing with glee for the next two hours.

I'm so happy. Except for my only unhappiness is that it ended. And Serena went to glastonbury and I couldn't. And Glastonbury isn't on next year. And my henna tattoo stuff is a load of crap. And me and Kit lost a whole £8.99 keg of beer -Not having touched a single drop of the stuff. Oh, and we lost the twang too. And I'm reeally reeally itching to cut my hair. But I mustn't!! I must grow it! I must get the need for long hair out of my system!! arrgh! And my teeth hurt because the orthadontist mended my brace today. ouuuuuuchhhhy.
But other than that, I'm happy.

yeah man.

Oh heehe.. and some townies drove past me and glastonbury-clad serena today and shouted "wierdos!"

yeah man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home