bunny in a beret

Thursday, June 09, 2005

HAHAHahahahah today, we had a MANUAL HANDLING course today!!!!!

Think of the office..

that is how funny it was. They showed us a video- hehehesplutter heh=- which was probably one of the things that my beloved Brass Eye saw to make them (or him) think of doing brass eye. It had those funny dramatic-music titles ..if you know what I mean, the ones brass eye over do x a billion. Heh. makes me giggle. And in this rather badly done video, they showed us how to lift even the humble screwdriver!!! Which- lifted at a certain angle could have a pivoted weight of 500kg!!!! Hah! We were in stiches. Well, quiet ones. The ladies infront of us didn't seems to have seen 'the office' and 'brass eye' and seemed to occasionally nod . Yes.. nod. they seemed to be taking it seriously. Hah. fools. It's obviously so much better to take advantage of the hilariousness and have a jolly good time rather than worry about your 'disks'. (Although I will try and keep my posture better now after seeing those diagrams). Anyway, I don't know if I'm making much sense. I'm really looking forward to the end of the course so I can start reading and writing again. And maybe my short term memory will come back into existance.

post script: Biiiiiiig party on the 17th after the exhibition!! yaaaaay, it's going to be so fun. 3 live bands and 2 DJs, Hip Head quarters, Clarity and Dirty Dogg. OooOooo yeah. Then back to the house for more DJing and partying and lots of people... we've already sold quite a lot of tickets, which'll be fun fitting into the house. yay
must go now, have fun all

xx charlotte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home